Bumper To Bumper – Diesel Mechanics Edition
The Diesel Mechanics Student’s Guide to Tractor-Trailers.
- The operation of tractor-trailers from the perspective of the diesel mechanics student.
- How to operate and inspect air brakes, electrical systems, engines, etc. Newly revised, includes coupling and uncoupling and backing.
- A must for all diesel mechanics who find themselves behind the wheel of a tractor-trailer.
- Seventeen chapters; approximately 125 pp.; paper bound. Illustrated and indexed.
- Reading level average: 7th grade. Includes end-of-chapter exams and Observation Skills Tests.